Academic Success Center - Wednesday Workshops
- Memory Matters - Understanding human learning,
information processing, using different techniques to aid learning
and memory retention
- Wednesday, April 15
- 1:50-2:40pm and 3:00-3:50pm
- Room 105 Hullabaloo Residence Hall (HLBL)
- Registration is required for all workshops. Please register at
through the Event Registration System (ERS) at ers.tamu.edu
- For more information about the Wednesday Workshops, please
visit the Academic Success Center's website.
Undergraduate Research Scholars Informational
Monday, April 6 from 5:30-7pm in the ILSB Auditorium
Undergraduate Research Scholars engage in a two-semester
research project (fall/spring academic year) conducted under the
supervision of a Texas A&M University faculty mentor that
culminates in a written thesis or other scholarly project. The
objective of the program is to involve any qualified undergraduate
student in a research project that emulates the "graduate student"
experience and to introduce the student to the academic publication
process and the scholarly community.
Dr. Duncan MacKenzie, Associate Director for Honors and
Undergraduate Research, will describe the scope of the
Undergraduate Research Scholars program, the procedures for
applying, and the expectations for successful completion.
Undergraduates and undergraduate faculty mentors are welcome to
attend to hear how you can participate in the program.
Register to attend at
Biomedical Sciences Association (BSA)
- Thursday, April 23 in Room 201 VMS at 7pm
- Monday, April 13 in Room 201 VMS at 7pm