Skip to main content

Building Access

What do I do when I have lost my fob/key and need a new one?

You will need to pay the $5 replacement fee at the Dean’s Office and once you have your receipt, you will come to the Facilities Office and we can issue you a new one.

I cannot get into a building, how can I get access?

If you will email either your departmental HR Liaison or we can work through the process of granting access.

I am in charge of an area and would like to set the security schedule, how would I do this?

If you will email your request to we will reach out to you to insure we are able to set the schedule for your area.