Skip to main content





  1. Concessions forms and how to sell things in our buildings
  2. Who do I contact to push bleachers and or wall partitions back?
  3. University Service Dog Policy:
    • Human resources statutes of the state of Texas section 121.003 (I) states:
      An assistance animal in training shall not be denied admittance to any public facility when accompanied by an approved trainer who is an agent of an organization generally recognized by agencies involved in the rehabilitation of persons who are disabled as reputable and competent to provide training for assistance animals, and/or their handlers.
  4. AT Lab/Classroom Information
    1. Whom do I call if a classroom is locked?
      • (979) 845-1757 (AT Lab)
    2. Printer needs paper?
      • (979) 845-1757 (AT Lab)
  5. Link for maintenance requests. Look at old link.