Ways To Give
Giving By Mail (Check)
- Open our donation form (PDF)
- Type your information into the form (or leave it blank to fill
it in by hand)
- Print the form
- Make your check payable to Texas A&M
- Mail the form and your check to the address on the form
Giving Online (Credit Card)
Giving to The College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical
Sciences is now easier than ever. The Texas A&M Foundation has
recently opened its GiveNow secure online giving website, and it is
available to use for direct contributions to the college.
To give a gift to a specific fund, simply click the "Give Now"
button on that fund's opportunities page. In the
event that there is not an associated fund present, you may give a
general gift and note where you would like your gift to be used.
For general gifts, follow these steps:
- To participate, begin by navigating to givingnow.tamu.edu .
- Check the box "I would like to contribute to an account not
currently listed above" under "Available Programs":
- Enter Veterinary Medicine in the "Account Name" field,
and your gift amount in the "Amount" field. Then under "Additional
Account Information" enter Veterinary Medicine - followed
by the program you wish to support:
- Under this field, you can enter the amount of your donation,
set up a recurring gift, and identify your employer as a matching
- For more instructions on using GiveNow, see Giving at TAMU .
- For more information on the College of Veterinary Medicine's
levels for giving, visit our Recognition page.