Quantitative BioImaging 5-7 January 2017
Posted December 05, 2016
University, College Station, TX, USA
5-7 January 2017
Quantitative BioImaging (QBI)
2017 is the 5th international conference in this series with focus
on the quantitative analysis of bioimaging data in an
interdisciplinary manner. It will bring together researchers from
engineering, (bio)physics, biology and chemistry who work on
quantitative aspects of microscopy. A major goal of the
organization of the conference is to allow for significant
interactions amongst the participants. We are planning extensive
overview lectures on a number of important areas and hope to be
dealing with these topics in a more substantial way than what is
- Ernst Stelzer, Buchmann Institute for Molecular Life Sciences,
- Marino Zerial, Max Planck Institute Dresden, Germany
- Robert Singer, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New York,
Invited Speakers (confirmed): C. Calderon (Denver, USA); C.
Cogswell (Boulder, USA); S. Cox (London, UK); Y. Kalaidzidis
(Dresden, Germany); P. Kner (Athens, Georgia, USA); U. Kubitscheck
(Bonn, Germany); E. Lemke (Heidelberg, Germany); K. Lidke
(Albuquerque, NM, USA); J. Liphardt (Stanford, USA); J-C.
Olivo-Marin (Paris, France); B. Rieger (Delft, The Netherlands); J.
Rittscher (Oxford, UK); N. Stuurman (San Francisco, USA); G. Rohde
(Charlottesville, VA, USA); K. Rohr (Heidelberg, Germany); Y.
Shechtman (Stanford, USA); S. Stallinga (Delft, The Netherlands);
N. Thompson (Chapel Hill, HC, USA); W. Wiegraebe (Seattle,
2017 Meeting Minisymposia, Special Sessions and
Workshops:Tutorials presentations on:
- Point spread function engineering.
- Clustering in single molecule microscopy.
- Microscopy methods in biopharma.
- Single molecule approaches in the analysis of nuclear pore
- Software development for microscopy data analysis.
There will be no registration fee for academic attendees as in
prior years, but registration is required.
↑ Back to Top
« Back to News