Click on the Fall Member Roster to check your
Email Claire about any corrections or clarifications at email@example.com
In order to become a member of the Pre-Vet Society, you must pay
dues by the deadline online. We allow new members to join during
both the fall and spring semesters!
Dues are 40 dollars for the year and include a T-shirt, food at
meetings, and discounted event prices. To become a member and be
awarded Distinguished Membership, dues must be paid. To receive
your T-shirt please print out or take a screenshot of your receipt
and present it to an officer at the meeting. Follow the link to pay
(50 points and above)
A list of all distinguished members will be sent to the vet
school at the conclusion of each semester and the member with the
most points each semester will be eligible for a scholarship from
the Pre-Vet Society.
In order to become a distinguished member, each of the following
specifications must be met by the last meeting of each
- Pay dues by the set deadline
- Attend a one-on-one in the cubicle with an officer
- Only new members are required to attend a one-on-one during the
semester they are joining
- One-on-ones will be rewarded with one point
- Returning members may attend an optional one-on-one session for
- Sign up on the
One-on-one Google Doc. The cube is located on the first floor
of the Koldus building in the lounge area of Student Activities!
You are responsible for looking at the officer list to see what
your officer looks like. They will be located at one of the tables
surroounding the cubicles, but not in a cubicle specifically.
- Collect 50
points from the following sources:
- Meeting attendance (4 pts/meeting)
- Volunteer hours with sponsor signature (2 pts/hour)
- volunteering may not exceed 25 pts (12.5 hours)
- Field trips/Socials (varies by event)
- Give other members rides to meetings/events (2 pts/ride)
Fill out the Member Contact Information Google Doc
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you do not show up for an event
you signed up for, half of the points that the event is worth will
be deducted from your semester total.
For a detailed explanation of point requirements, view the
(Not required for distinguished membership)
Mentor Program Form
If you have any questions about the program, please email
Madisson at firstname.lastname@example.org.