In order to become a member of the Pre-Vet Society, you must pay
dues by the deadline online. We allow new members to join during
both the fall and spring semesters!
Dues are 37 dollars for the year and include a T-shirt, food at
meetings, and discounted event prices. To become a member and be
awarded Distinguished Membership, dues must be paid. To receive
your T-shirt please print out or take a screenshot of your receipt
and present it to an officer at the meeting. Follow the link to pay
A list of all distinguished members will be sent to the vet
school at the conclusion of each semester and the member with the
most points each semester will be eligible for a scholarship from
the Pre-Vet Society.
In order to become a distinguished member, each of the following
specifications must be met by the last meeting of each
- Pay dues by the set deadline
- Attend a one-on-one in the cubicle with an officer
- Only new members are required to attend a one-on-one during the
semester they are joining
- One-on-ones will be rewarded with one point
- Returning members may attend an optional one-on-one session for
- Sign up on the
One-on-one Google Doc(The cube is located on the first floor of
the Koldus building in the lounge area of Student Activities!
Please click here to watch the video on how to get to the
- Collect 50
points from the following sources:
- Meeting attendance (4 pts/meeting)
- Volunteer hours with sponsor signature (2 pts/hour)
- volunteering may not exceed 25 pts (12.5 hours)
- Field trips/Socials (varies by event)
- Give other members rides to meetings/events (2 pts/ride)
Fill out the Member Contact Information Google Doc
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you do not show up for an
event you signed up for, half of the points that the event is worth
will be deducted from your semester total.
For a detailed explanation of point requirements, view the
here to check your membership status.
Email Caitlin about any corrections or clarifications at email@example.com
If you have any questions about the program, please email Kelli