Meetings will be held the second
Friday of every month from 11:45am-1:15pm in room 101 (unless
Next meeting: March 13th: Mark Mielke,
Money Wise Aggie Coordinator from Scholarships & Financial
Aid TAMU,will be speaking. The tentative topic is "Repaying student
The mission of the Texas A&M University College of
Veterinary Medicine Postdoctoral Association is to improve the
quality of the postdoctoral experience and to facilitate the
long-term success of our members.
Members include all non-tenure-track postdoctoral appointments
including Postdoctoral Fellows and Associates, Research Assistants
and Associates, and post-DVM/VMD interns and residents.
This organization includes members from the Texas
A&M College of Veterinary Medicine.
Benefits of Active Membership
- Eligible for CVM-Postdoctoral grants
- Free lunches with valuable meetings
- Looks good on a CV
- Improve writing skills
- Improve communication skills
- Interact with new people, networking
- Increased awareness of other research at the CVM
- Develop collaborative opportunities with peers
- Training beyond the confines of the laboratory or clinics
How to update your professional CVM Webpage:
Go to https://apps.cvm.tamu.edu/portal
Login with your Outlook credentials (e-mail)
Go to "Faculty" on the menu bar, select "Faculty CV"
This should take you to your webpage and you can edit your
information from there.