1. Arenas-Gamboa AM, Rossetti CA, Chaki SP, Garcia-Gonzalez DG, Adam LG, and Ficht TA (2016) Human Brucellosis and Adverse Pregnancy Outcomes. Curr Trop Med Rep (DOI 10.1007/s40475-016- 0092-0).
2. Chaki SP, Barhoumi R and Rivera GM (2015) Cytoskeletal remodeling by Nck regulate endothelial lumen formation and promote angiogenesis. Mol. Biol. Cell. 26: 3047-3060. Cover page image.
3. Lee HS, Cheerathodi M, Chaki SP, Reyes SB, Zheng Y, Lu Z, Paidassi H, DerMardirossian C, Hulbert AL, Rivera GM and McCarty J (2015) PTP-PEST and ß8 Integrin Regulate Spatiotemporal Patterns of RhoGDI1 Activation in Migrating Cells. Mol. Cell. Biol. 35:1401-13.
4. Chaki SP and Rivera GM (2013) Integration of Signaling and Cytoskeletal Remodeling by Nck in Directional Cell Migration. BioArchitecture. 3: 57-63.
5. Chaki SP, Barhoumi R, Sreenivasappa H, Trache A, Gomez SM and Rivera GM (2013) Nck enables directional cell migration through the coordination of polarized membrane protrusion with adhesion dynamics. J. Cell. Sci. 126:1637-1649.
6. Misro MM and Chaki SP (2008) Development of a rapid, sensitive and reproducible laboratory test kit for the assessment of plasma membrane integrity of human sperms. Fertility & Sterility 89 (1): 223-7.
7. Chaki SP, Misro MM, Gautam DK, Ghosh D and Chainy GB (2006) Estradiol treatment induces testicular oxidative stress and germ cell apoptosis in rats. Apoptosis 11:1427-37.
8. Chaki SP, Misro MM, Ghosh D, Dinesh K Gautam & Srinivas M (2005) Apoptosis and cell removal in the cryptorchid rat testis. Apoptosis 10 (2): 395-405.
9. Chaki SP, Ghosh D and Misro MM (2003) Simultaneous increase in germ cell apoptosis and oxidative stress under acute unilateral testicular ischemia in rats. Int. J. Androl 26: 319-328.
10. Chaki SP, Das HC and Misro MM (2003) A short-term evaluation of semen and accessory sex gland function in phase III trial subjects receiving intravasal contraceptive RISUG. Contraception 67:73-78.
11. Chaki SP and Misro MM (2002) Assessment of human sperm function after hydrogen peroxide exposure: development of a vaginal contraceptive. Contraception 66: 187-192.
Ph.D Physiology, National Institute of Health & Family Welfare, Ind 2005