Selected Designs Gallery
Office: VMA B14A (Creative Technologies)
Benefits of using CVM Web Development
- Texas A&M brand guideline compliance for typefaces, color,
and overall visual identity. Learn More .
- Section 508 compliance with the American Disabilities Act for
accessibility, usability, and adherence to web standards using
semantic code with progressive enhancement. Learn
- Complete Content Managment System (CMS) backend which allows
for faculty, staff, and students to access a full editing suite
with minimal training necessary. Built upon an entirely web-based
platform, logging in and editing websites requires no installations
or hassle. Other features of the CMS include but are not limited
to: automatic content archiving, granular access/permissions,
hostname management, audit trails, file hosting, and email
- Clean, sleek graphic design.
- Streamlined navigation with industry-leading search
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Dynamic RSS and XML Feeds.
- Cross-browser video with mobile device optimization.
- Full site validation for HTML5/XHTML 1.0 and CSS 2.1, 3.
- Custom Web Development $50/hr.