- We have NCS-Pearson scantron sheets which are compatiable with
our scanners. The 95676 scantrons allow for 40 questions with a choice of 10
answers and the 95677 scantrons allow for 100 questions with a choice of 5
answers, including 'True or False' formats. These scantrons allow
for up to 4 versions of the same examination, also allowing for
multiple answers to questions.
- The grades using our scantron may be presented as:
- Scantron sheets with student grades, correct score, and
optional correct answer for missed questions.
- An Excel spreadsheet file or delimited text file with the
student's UIN, score, and grade.
- A frequency distribution of the grades for a particular test
and item analysis of each question.
For the aforementioned services, please contact either Ms. Marcia Zemanek
at 979-862-4923 or Ms. Frances Hicks at
979-458-1774, both located in room 119 VMS. The expected turnaround
time is the next day.
- How to fill in a scantron answer key.
- How to prepare 'barcode' labels to be used with the scantron in
instances where students did not know or entered their UIN
- How to get your grades from the spreadsheet to WebCT.
- The use of a Questions Data Bank using either Microtest III or
- Tabulating surveys, ballots, and test analysis.
For more information regarding the services mentioned above or
to schedule for a one-on-one session, please contact Dr. M. Tawfik Omran,
Clinical Assistant Professor, by phone at 1-979-458-2659.