The following information is made available on behalf of Valen Johnson, Dean of the Texas A&M University College of Science,
Chair of the Texas A&M College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Sciences Dean Search Advisory Committee.
We are pleased to announce the members of the Texas A&M College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Sciences Dean Search Advisory Committee.
The committee members include:
- Valen Johnson, Dean, College of Science
- Angela Arenas, Assistant Professor, Veterinary Pathobiology
- Brianna Armstrong, DVM candidate class of 2020 and co-founder SKYPaws LLC
- Mark Barteau, Vice President for Research, Division of Research
- Robert Burghardt, Professor and Associate Dean for Research and Graduate Studies, College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
- Michelle Coleman, Assistant Professor, Large Animal Clinical Sciences
- Charles Graham, Alumnus
- Belinda Hale, Assistant Dean for Finance, College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
- Jim Herman, Clinical Professor, Veterinary Physiology and Pharmacology
- Sharon Kerwin, Professor and Associate Department Head, Small Animal Clinical Sciences
- Elsa Murano, Director, Norman Borlaug Institute for International Agriculture
- Jayanth Ramadoss, Associate Professor and Director of Perinatal Research Laboratory, Veterinary Physiology and Pharmacology
- Ivan Rusyn, Professor, Veterinary Integrative Biosciences
- Jennifer Schleining, Clinical Associate Professor, Large Animal Clinical Sciences
- Ramesh Vemulapalli, Professor and Department Head, Veterinary Pathobiology
- Tyson Voelkel, President and CEO, Texas A&M Foundation
- Ross Wilson, Industry
Only nominations and applications received by January 24, 2020 are assured consideration. Nominations and applications received after this date are not guaranteed for consideration.
Please refer to the search website, https://vetmedsearch.tamu.edu, for updates and feedback opportunities.
Texas A&M University is committed to enriching the learning and working environment for all visitors, students, faculty, and staff by promoting a culture that embraces inclusion, diversity, equity, and accountability. Diverse perspectives, talents, and identities are vital to accomplishing our mission and living our core values. The Texas A&M System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.