Sponsorship and Exhibitor Opportunities
At Texas A&M University
2020 Continuing Education Conferences
Be a sponsor or exhibitor at our Texas A&M University Continue Education Conferences held throughout the year. We provide fantastic facilities and engaged registrants, so you can have direct and personal interaction with them in a relaxed and comfortable environment. So why not grab that opportunity to have a “Lunch and Learn” on a topic that showcases one of your newest products or services and? We would love to have you partner with us as a sponsor or exhibitor at one or more of our continuing education conferences this year. Below are the sponsorship levels and the benefits that accompany them.
We offer individual or bundle conference options? The choice is yours!
1. Be a sponsor or exhibitor at one of our conferences:
- Feb. 22-23: Canine Abdominal Ultrasonography
- May 29-31: Veterinary Technicians Conference
- Oct. 17–18: Emergency Critical Care Conference
2. Be an exhibitor at our featured conference, (Veterinary Medicine Conference) and add any other 2020 conference for an additional $250. (Secure the 6′ x 14′ option for a discounted rate for any other 2020 conference we host at Texas A&M, College of Veterinary Medicine.)
July 17-19, 2020 TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY,1st Annual Veterinary Medicine Conference
How would you like to have the opportunity to interact one-on-one with over 300 veterinarians? Join us as we host our 1st Annual Veterinary Medicine Conference. This multi-track, CE weekend is full of opportunities for you to enjoy A&M to the fullest! This is a a first-class 3-day symposium. You’ll have opportunities to discover share your products, connect and engage with veterinarians throughout the weekend.
For additional details, contact Millie Chodorow at 979-845-9102 or