Interpretation of Referral Images
Our board certified veterinary radiologists offer interpretation of radiographic images made by referring practices. This includes interpretation of the following diagnostic imaging modalities (radiography, CT, and MRI). A radiographic interpretation will be provided, both with telephone and written report, within 1 business day following the receipt of the images and information form.
This service is provided during normal weekday business hours. No afterhours, weekend, or STAT interpretation is currently available.
How to submit a case for interpretation
To submit a case for interpretation, you must first do both of the following:
- Call 979-845-9081 to receive image upload (or delivery) instructions, provide billing information, and receive client-patient information form
- And submit client-patient information form to firstname.lastname@example.org . (Only this email address should be used to submit the form and requests for interpretation.) Please include the DVM’s name and Hospital into the subject line.
Interpretation can only proceed following receipt of billing information (referring DVM), client information, and patient information (including signalment and pertinent history).
Images transferred in DICOM format are preferred. TIFF and JPEG images can be submitted but may be of lesser diagnostic quality. (No smaller than 150 DPI, Pixels/inch)
- Radiographic Interpretation (<10 Images): $68
- Radiographic Interpretation (≥ 10 images): $80.00
- MRI/CT Interpretations= $100.00 for primary area (i.e. spine, thorax, abdomen, head, pelvis, limb; post-contrast images included), $50 for each secondary area.