Comparison of Oral vs. Subcutaneous Cobalamin Supplementation
in Cats with Cobalamin Deficiency
- Cats with
- Low serum cobalamin concentration (Cats: 98 – 289 ng/L)
- Normal serum PLI concentration (Cats: ≤ 3.5 µg/L)
- Patients must not have any severe systemic disease (e.g.; acute kidney disease or neoplasia)
- Complimentary cobalamin for either oral or injectable administration
- Complimentary GI panels, complete blood counts, and serum chemistry profiles
- $50 owner compensation at the first visit and $100 upon completion
- Free overnight shipping
Enrollment is based on the results of a complete GI panel (i.e., serum concentrations of cobalamin, folate, TLI, and PLI), complete blood count, and serum chemistry profile.
Please contact Dr. Chee-Hoon Chang at email@example.com.