If you are a Texas A&M University undergraduate student interested in volunteering for Vet School Open House, please sign up here! There are various two and three hour shifts available from 7:00 am – 5:00 pm on Saturday, March 28th . You may sign up to volunteer for as many shifts as you want! Volunteers will be posted in the middle of exhibits and events all over the veterinary school complex alongside current vet students, so you will get a unique opportunity to see something really neat or get some of those burning questions answered by a vet student!
On the day of Open House, volunteer coordinators will be able to sign off on hours for community service requirements or extra credit for other organizations/classes. Additionally, lunch will be provided to those that volunteer at least 6 hours on the day of Open House. Feel free to contact the Undergraduate Recruiting Chairs, if you have any questions.
Texas A&M Vet School Open House 2020 Undergraduate Recruiting Chairs
Brittany Miano and Marjorie Nguyen
Undergraduate Volunteer Information for March 28th, 2020:
- Please arrive 15-20 minutes before your shift so that you have time to check in, go to your volunteer location, and be instructed on volunteer role.
- As Vet School Open House receives no official funding, we are unfortunately unable to provide breakfast. Feel free to bring snacks and water! Concessions will also be available.
- Please park on West Campus.
- Additional information regarding volunteering will be sent out via email the week before Open House. Please wear a maroon Texas A&M shirt.
- Make sure to sign-out at the end of your shift so we can sign-off on any volunteer hours.