If you are a Texas A&M University undergraduate student interested in volunteering for Vet School Open House, please check back at the website for a sign up link coming soon! Feel free to contact the Undergraduate Recruiting Chairs, if you have any questions.
Volunteer shifts are on Saturday, March 28th and times will be available in the near future. You may sign up to volunteer for as many shifts as you want! Volunteers will be posted in the middle of exhibits and events all over the veterinary school complex alongside current vet students, so you will get a unique opportunity to see something really neat or get some of those burning questions answered by a vet student!
On the day of Open House, we will be able to sign off on hours for community service requirements for other organizations or classes. Additionally, lunch will be provided to those that volunteer at least 6 hours (3 shifts) on the day of Open House.
Texas A&M Vet School Open House 2020 Undergraduate Recruiting Chairs
Brittany Miano and Marjorie Nguyen
Undergraduate Volunteer Information for March 28th, 2020:
- Please arrive 15-20 minutes before your shift so that you have time to check in, go to your volunteer location, and be instructed on volunteer role.
- As Vet School Open House receives no official funding, we are unfortunately unable to provide breakfast. Feel free to bring snacks and water! Concessions will also be available.
- Please park on West Campus.
- Additional information regarding volunteering will be sent out via email the week before Open House. Please wear a maroon Texas A&M shirt.
- Make sure to sign-out at the end of your shift so we can sign-off on any volunteer hours.