If you are a Texas A&M University undergraduate student interested in volunteering for Vet School Open House, please sign up at the link below. Please contact the Undergraduate Recruiting Chairs if you have any questions. Further information regarding volunteer registration and other details will be provided to you via email closer to the date of the event.
Volunteering shifts on Saturday, March 30th are 7:00 am-9:00 am, 9:00 am-11:00 am, 11:00 am-1:00 pm, 1:00 pm-3:00 pm, and 3:00 pm-4:30 pm. You may sign up to volunteer for as many shifts as you want! Volunteers will be posted in the middle of exhibits and events all over the veterinary school complex alongside current vet students, so you will get a unique opportunity to see something really neat or get some of those burning questions answered by a vet student!
On the day of Open House, we will be able to sign for hours to meet community service requirements for other organizations or classes. Additionally, lunch will be provided to those that volunteer at least 6 hours (3 shifts).
Texas A&M Vet School Open House 2019 Undergraduate Recruiting Chairs
Laine Tiedeman and Marjorie Nguyen
Undergraduate Volunteer Information for March 30th, 2019:
- Please arrive 15-20 minutes before your shift so that you have time to check in, go to your volunteer location, and be instructed on what your role will be
- As Vet School Open House receives no official funding, we are unable to provide breakfast. Bring a snack and a water bottle!
- Please park on West Campus
- Additional information regarding volunteering will be sent out via email the week before Open House. Please wear a maroon Texas A&M shirt.
- Make sure to sign-out at the end of your shift so we can sign-off on any volunteer hours