- Cost estimates, letters of support, and assistance with writing grants and proposals
- Work closely with Texas A&M’s IACUC and the Texas A&M Office of Biosafety
- Animal housing and husbandry
- Experimental design and procedures
- Surgeries, anesthesia, sample collections, other procedures as needed to meet research needs
- Veterinary services and medical care for all species
- Includes 24/7 emergency services
- Specialized housing development
- Specialized equipment
- Digital radiography system
- Ibex portable ultrasound
- Large and small anesthesia machines and ventilators
- Complete anesthesia monitoring equipment
- Heated small animal tables
Are you a Principal Investigator (PI) inquiring about the use of VMP facilities and services?
Please contact Dr. Jen Fridley, Destiny Taylor, or Melissa Leath, for information.