Launched in 2015, the Lead by Example $4 billion comprehensive campaign empowers Texas A&M to be at the forefront of every issue and to support our commitment to addressing major societal challenges facing the state, nation and world. Bound by our core values—and with the support of a worldwide network—we can fearlessly forge ahead knowing that our university has already set an example of amazing progress for 140 years. Our funding priorities ensure the College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Sciences (CVM) continues to lead the way improving both animal and human health while fostering exceptional learning and research opportunities and addressing the issue of student debt.
- Build a New Small Animal Hospital
- Support the Equine Orthopedic & Wellness Center
- Support Innovation in Veterinary Medical Education
- Fund the Center for Translational Medicine
- Support the Courtney Cares Equine Therapeutic Program
- Support the Veterinary Emergency Team (VET)
- Create a Shelter Medicine Program
- Create scholarships DVM & BIMS Students
Opportunities to Give
Honor the life of a beloved person or pet with a memorial gift. Veterinarians may enroll in our memorial giving program to honor clients’ beloved pets in a meaningful way.
We dream big. Without your help, we would be limited. You can help our students and faculty through gifts to our various funds. We have a variety of established funds for you to support.
Your support empowers Texas A&M to be recognized as a world-class, top-tier public research institution and provide students with an affordable education with the best faculty.