Annual continuing education programs at the Texas A&M College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Sciences (CVM) include conferences in equine, food animal, companion animal, exotic game, and exotic pet medicine and surgery.
January 25, 2020
Spill Wet Lab
May 29-31, 2020
February 9, 2020
July 17-19, 2020
1st Annual Veterinary
Frequently Asked Questions
- What can I expect at a continuing education conference?
- Supplies: You will be provided with a name tag, notepad, pen and bag when you check in and a printed CE certificate when you leave.
- Proceedings: A free digital copy of the proceedings will be provided to you via email before the event. If you prefer a bound copy of the proceedings, be sure to purchase that with your registration. We have very limited paper copies available the day of.
- Breaks, Food and Drinks: We typically offer coffee and light breakfast at time of check in, 10 minute breaks in between lectures, longer 20 minute breaks are also incorporated into your day with snacks and beverages, a full hour lunch is made available for you to enjoy a complimentary meal with us or you are free to venture into College Station for local fare (on a full day schedule).
- Where do I park for a conference? Is it free? Parking Monday thru Friday on campus requires a paid permit or that you park in the limited paid parking spaces. Weekend parking requires no permits and all regular parking is available to you at the time of a weekend conference.
- Do you have accommodations for handicap, nursing mothers and/or special needs? If you require any assistive devices, services or accommodations to participate in this conference, call us at 979.845.9102, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CST, Monday through Friday.
- Have any other questions? Call us at 979.845.9102, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CST, Monday through Friday.