There are two programs at Texas A&M University that offer the opportunity to earn a DVM along with another graduate degree.
- This combination program leads to the concurrent completion of the Master of Science in Veterinary Public Health and Epidemiology (MS VPHE) and the Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degrees in four years.
- Graduates of this program will be uniquely prepared to integrate knowledge from both the veterinary and public health disciplines and advance to careers in local, state, federal, and international public health agencies and academia.
- Learn more about the MS VPHE / DVM Combination Program.
- For additional assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students enrolled in this combination program complete the MBA program during a 12-month period either before, or in between years one and two of the veterinary curriculum.
- Opportunities are available for scholarships for the MBA portion.
- Learn more about the Combined Degrees offered in conjunction with the Full-Time MBA at Mays Business School.
- For additional assistance, email email@example.com.