|Date||What to Do||More Information|
|May 2022||Texas Medical and Dental Schools Application Service (TMDSAS) application opens.||TMDSAS website|
|Complete Altus Suite Assessment. (Snapshot is not required)|
***Test must be taken each year***
|Altus Suite Assessments|
(Altus Home | TakeAltus)
|**Your TMDSAS application will take about 4 to 6 weeks to process when it is submitted.|
Once processed, TMDSAS will forward the application to the School of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Sciences (VMBS).
VMBS will then take another week to process.
The supplemental application dashboard will not be updated until after this time.**
DEADLINE: Friday, September 16, 2022, 5 pm CT
1) Submit TMDSAS Application and applicant evaluation forms via TMDSAS website.
2) Submit Supplemental Application via VMBS website.
3) Pay the Supplemental Application Fee.
4) Transcripts should not be submitted to TMDSAS until they are requested. TMDSAS will reach out to applicants to collect transcripts.
NOTES: Evaluations must be received on or before Sept. 16. Failure to have evaluations to TMDSAS by this date will result in the disqualification of your application by the Texas A&M VMBS. ENSURE THAT EVALUATIONS ARE RECEIVED BY TMDSAS BY THIS DATE OR THE APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED BY THE CVMBS SELECTIONS COMMITTEE.
Check the receipt of all supporting documents via the “Check Status” page on the TMDSAS website.
|TMDSAS e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Texas A&M VMBS DVM Admissions e-mail: email@example.com
1) One evaluation must be completed by a veterinarian with whom the applicant has worked with or for. (Please notify evaluators that we will no longer accept letters of support with evaluations.)
2) Evaluation forms must be submitted electronically. (No paper evaluations will be accepted. Failure to submit electronic evaluation forms will result in disqualification of application!)
|DEADLINE: Friday, September 16, 2022, 5 pm CT||FEES:|
1) Applicants must pay the TMDSAS application fee by 5 p.m. (CST) on Sept. 16.
NO EXCEPTIONS: Fees received after 5 p.m. (CT) on Sept. 16, will be returned and the application will not be forwarded to the Texas A&M VMBS.
|Check the receipt of payment via the “Check Status” page on the TMDSAS website.|
|TBD||All applicant statuses will be known. Notifications will arrive via e-mail.|
(Be sure that TMDSAS has your most current and up-to-date e-mail address on file.)
|TBD||Interviews of selected applicants will take place at the Texas A&M VMBS. (see notification here: A Message About MMIs – DVM Professional Program (tamu.edu))||Please do not contact the DVM Professional Program Office regarding your status. You will be notified of your status.|
|Mid-March||All Texas A&M VMBS admissions decisions for the DVM Class will be made.|
|May 31||All prerequisite courses must be completed.|
All transcripts must be submitted to the Texas A&M VMBS within 15 days of the end of the semester.
|Request official transcripts from your institution to be e-mailed or mailed to the Texas A&M VMBS at:|
DVM Professional Program Office
Office of the Dean
Texas A&M School of Veterinary Medicine
& Biomedical Sciences
4461 TAMU | College Station, TX 77843-4461
The GRE will not be used for the current admissions process. Please visit our website for any updates to this requirement.