Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

General Facilities & Maintenance Questions

How do I schedule a room?

Visit our Room Reservations Catalog.

Who should I contact about building maintenance issues?

Submit our CVMBS Maintenance Request Form.

Who do I contact for help if my office phone isn’t working?

Email at Michaela Thomas at

Who do I contact to push bleachers and/or wall partitions back in a classroom?
Who do I contact to hang items in my office?
How do I get a sign or nameplate created?
How do I send items to surplus from the CVMBS?

Email Facilities at

Who do I call if a classroom is locked or if a printer needs paper?

Call the AT Lab at 979.845.1757

Building Access Questions

I can’t get into a building, how do I get access?
I’m in charge of an area and would like to set the security schedule, how should I do this?
Email your request to

What do I do if I’ve lost my fob or key and need a new one?
Visit the Facilities Office in the Office of the Dean (VENI 300). We will issue you a new one for a fee of $5.00.

Concessions & Other Sales Questions

How do I get permission to sell things in CVMBS buildings?

Visit Texas A&M Student Affairs – Student Activities Resources (Forms)

Texas A&M University Parking Questions

Texas A&M Transportation Services Website

To reserve a numbered parking space in a lot at the CVMBS, contact the Office of the Dean at 979.845.5051.

Texas A&M University Service Dog Policy

Human resources statutes of the state of Texas section 121.003 (I) states:
An assistance animal in training shall not be denied admittance to any public facility when accompanied by an approved trainer who is an agent of an organization generally recognized by agencies involved in the rehabilitation of persons who are disabled as reputable and competent to provide training for assistance animals, and/or their handlers.