Step 1: Navigate to http://careercenter.tamu.edu/employers and launch HireAggies.
Step 2: Select the Employer button.
Step 3: If you already have an account through HireAggies (Symplicity), Sign In. If not, use the Sign Up and Post Job link.
Step 4: Enter your company and contact information.
Step 5: Enter the job posting information.
Be sure to identify the appropriate job function(s) from the list provided:
- Veterinary Equine Exclusive
- Veterinary Emergency/Critical Care
- Veterinary Exotics
- Veterinary Externship
- Veterinary Large Animal Exclusive
- Veterinary Mixed Animal – 50/50
- Veterinary Mixed Animal – large animal predominant
- Veterinary Mixed Animal – small animal predominant
- Veterinary Palliative and Hospice Care
- Veterinary Physical Rehabilitation Care
- Veterinary Relief Work
- Veterinary Shelter Medicine
- Veterinary Small Animal Exclusive
Students will have the opportunity to search jobs and create job alerts based on functions in their area(s) of interest.
Step 6: Review your web confirmation.
Step 7: Check for email confirmation.
Step 8: Once you receive confirmation, use the link to create your password and login to HireAggies.
Step 9: Enter and Save your HireAggies password.
Step 10: Complete your account profile.
Please select No on Block User Messages and No (or yes, if preferred) to Hide your Contact Information from Student. Select the check box in the EEO Policy and your personal preference if you would like to receive emails. Select Submit. You can remain logged in and proceed to the other areas of HireAggies, or come back at a later time.
Step 11: View your Job Postings or post additional positions.
Step 12: Navigate to the Home page of HireAggies to see additional options.
Step 13: Post a Profile of your organization.