Our lab remains open to receive samples.
Please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (979 450 9156) before sending them in.
We are following University and State guidelines in respect to social distancing and operations.
For chromosome analysis, we use both traditional and state-of-the-art techniques and carry out tests for all domestic animals and a broad range of wild species, including non-mammalian vertebrates. Analyses are done either for a fee or on a collaborative basis.
- Karyotyping from blood, tissues and cell lines
- Karyotyping with routine staining or G-banding of chromosomes
- Molecular cytogenetic analysis using Fluorescent In Situ Hybridization (FISH)
Sample Collection and Shipping:
- Blood samples (PDF)
- Biopsies and tissues collection to establish primary cell cultures for karyotyping (PDF)
- Transport of attached/unattached cell cultures (PDF)