For chromosome analysis, we use both traditional and state-of-the-art techniques and carry out tests for all domestic animals and a broad range of wild species, including non-mammalian vertebrates. Analyses are done either for a fee or on a collaborative basis.
- Karyotyping from blood, tissues and cell lines
- Karyotyping with routine staining or G-banding of chromosomes
- Molecular cytogenetic analysis using Fluorescent In Situ Hybridization (FISH)
Sample Collection and Shipping:
- Blood samples (PDF)
- Biopsies and tissues collection to establish primary cell cultures for karyotyping (PDF)
- Transport of attached/unattached cell cultures (PDF)