NOTICE: The lab will be closed from May 21st to June 30.
We will not be accepting or processing samples during this period.
- Karyotyping from blood, tissues and cell lines
- Karyotyping with routine staining or G-banding of chromosomes
- Molecular cytogenetic analysis using Fluorescent In Situ Hybridization (FISH)
Carried out by request only and is used for:
- Unequivocal identification of chromosomes involved in autosomal or sex chromosome aneuploidies
- Refinement of the analysis of complex chromosomal rearrangements (translocations, inversions, deletions)
- Gene mapping
Specific details and cost of FISH experiments depend on the species, availability of hybridization probes and the aim of the experiment. Therefore, the prospective customers are advised to contact us beforehand to discuss the details. Approximate cost for one FISH experiment (including the probe, labeling, detection and image analysis) is $300.
Test for Thoroughbred stallion subfertility from blood or hair follicles