Texas A&M Research Project Identifies First COVID-19 Positive Cats In Texas
By sampling dogs and cats whose owners have tested positive in Brazos County, the team led by
Dr. Sarah Hamer is working to understand how pets living in ‘high-risk’ households may be
impacted by SARS-CoV-2.
Save The Date: Dr. John August To Host CVMBS Town Hall On August 13
Interim dean Dr. John August and the CVMBS Executive Committee will host a town hall for
college updates on August 13 at 11 a.m. Check your email for a Zoom invitation.
Texas A&M SAH Team Faces Unique Challenges Treating Rescued Otter
Fisher, the North American river otter, made quite a splash when he recently came to the
Texas A&M College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Sciences’ (CVMBS)
Small Animal Hospital (SAH) for a dental procedure.
- Parker Discusses Future Of COVID-19 Pandemic, Response
- Kissing Bug Spike Could Increase Chagas Disease Risk
In The News
- KBTX: Community Helps Fund Surgery For Franklin PD K9
- Roll Call: Amid Pandemic, Pentagon Would Cut ‘Chem-Bio’ Protections
- The Eagle: Panelists Examine Lasting Impact Of COVID-19