CVMBS Interim Dean Dr. John August Hosts Virtual Meet And Greet
Dr. John August introduced himself to the CVMBS during a virtual meet and greet on July 2.
August assumed the role of interim dean on July 1 and will work to support faculty,
staff, and student success until the dean’s position is filled permanently.
Texas A&M CVMBS Celebrates Diversity With New Video Campaign
The “I Am CVM” video campaign was created by the Office for Diversity & Inclusion and
the Center for Educational Technologies to celebrate the unique identities that make up
our college and represent the CVMBS’s goal of being welcoming to all.
Texas A&M LAH Gives Long-Term Patient Hope Using Stem Cell Therapy
Four years ago, Santana arrived at the Texas A&M Large Animal Hospital with injured tendons
in his front feet. Following a combination of stem cell perfusions and special shoeing, the
24-year-old Quarter Horse has gone from severely lame to minimal pain!
- Petco Foundation Grants: Supporting The Fight Against Cancer
- Texas A&M CVMBS Focuses On Employee Well-being During Pandemic
- CVMBS Registers Veterinary Students For RECOVER Initiative’s Online CPR Training
- CVMBS Postdoctoral Researchers Receive AFS Distinguished Graduate Student Awards
In The News
- Discover Magazine: The Drug That Could One Day Help People—And Dogs—Live Longer
- ABC 7 News: WTAMU Officials, State Legislators Provide Updates On Food Animal Production Initiative
- Barron’s Magazine: Coronavirus Doesn’t Mean You Can’t Take A Vacation. Here’s How To Travel Safely This Summer
- Spectrum News: Pandemic Expert: ‘We Have To Figure Out How We Can Live With The Virus’