Benefits of Membership
- Access to the CGS discussion group.
- Opportunities to participate in:
- Participate in multi-center clinical studies in comparative gastroenterology.
- Development of clinical guidelines and position statements for comparative gastroenterology.
- Opportunities for trainees to compete for research presentation awards and travel grants.
- Invitation to attend other “members only” CGS events (e.g., GutSki and GutSea).
- Invitation to attend the annual luncheon business meeting.
Follow this link to the By-laws for further explanation of these membership categories.
To apply or renew membership in the Comparative Gastroenterology Society, please download either the application form as a Word document or as a PDF file by right clicking the appropriate hyperlink below and saving the file to your hard drive. Submit your completed application to Dr. Jan Suchodolski, Secretary/Treasurer (address given on form).
Be sure to indicate your chosen payment option and either include a personal check with the form, or mail the form and then pay electronically via PayPal (Note: By clicking on this link, you will open a new browser web page directed to www.PayPal.com. If you are having problems following this link, please be sure to temporarily disable any “pop-up blocking” software you may be running.)