Welcome to the Comparative Gastroenterology Society!
For newcomers and first time users, please have a look at the overview of the site’s structure that is shortly listed below:
CGS – Membership
The benefits of becoming a member will be explained (such as the participation to the famous GutSki and GutSea events and the access to the network of specialists in veterinary gastroenterology science) and provides information about the By Laws and Articles of Incorporation.
Information about the CGS and its purpose and its structure and officers. It is also explained that the idea for the original CGS website came from Prof. Dr. Robert J. Washabau who also created the first version of it.
- Access to the latest newsletter as well as to the archive of past newsletters
- Also included are minutes from the board meetings.
- New information about the duties for members of the board of the CGS
CGS Sponsored Programs/Awards
We are proudly in the position to present our sponsored CGS programs, that are:
- CGS/Royal Canin USA Professional Development Awards for GUTSKI 2023 travel
- CGS/Royal Canin USA Research Grant
- CGS/Royal Canin USA Professional Development Awards for a research meeting (ie. Digestive Diseases Week)
- CGS/IDEXX Veterinary Student Summer Scholar Award
Furthermore we gladly list the necessary information about requirements and eligibility for these grants/awards as well the previous winners.
Application Deadlines for CGS-sponsored programs:
|CGS/Royal Canin USA Professional Development Awards for GUTSKI 2024 travel||September 15th, 2023|
|CGS/Royal Canin USA Research Grant||December 1st, 2023|
|CGS/Royal Canin USA Professional Development Awards for a research meeting (ie. Digestive Disease Week)||January 15th, 2024|
|CGS/IDEXX Veterinary Student Summer Scholar Award||March 1st, 2023|
Contact / Disclaimer
Here you find the contact details of the webmaster as well the Disclaimer.
Information about the CGS guidelines on equipment such as Endoscopy and courses.
Job Opportunities within the veterinary world.
Links to sources of interest, such as universities, online databases, etc.