Welcome to the Comparative Gastroenterology Society!
CGS members are able to participate in our annual meetings (“GutSki” or “GutSea”), and have access to our network of specialists in veterinary gastroenterology (which includes gastrointestinal, hepatobiliary, and pancreatic diseases), as well as access to the CGS listserve and monthly rounds / journal club.
Click here for Statutes & By-laws.
- Information about the CGS and its purpose and its structure and officers.
- Access to the latest newsletter
- Minutes from the board meetings are distributed to the members via the listserve.
- New information about the duties for members of the board of the CGS
- Details of available grants / travel awards
- CGS guidelines regarding endoscopy, consensus statements, and continuing education meetings / conferences pertinent to veterinary / comparative gastroenterology.
Opportunities [update in progress]
- Job / Advanced Training / Research opportunities relevant to the field of veterinary gastroenterology.
- Links to other professional organizations, universities, online databases etc. relevant to comparative gastroenterology.
- Contact information and Disclaimer
- List of sponsors in 2023