The Texas A&M CVMBS invites senior veterinary students to apply for clinical experience visiting externships in the following rotations.
Rotations are in two-week intervals and the maximum time spent at the CVMBS is six weeks. All rotations are subject to availability.
See Rotation Descriptions for more information about each service.
- Cardiology / Internal Medicine
- Feline / Internal Medicine
- Oncology / Internal Medicine
- Neurology / Neurosurgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Soft Tissue Surgery
- Small Animal Emergency / Critical Care
- Small Animal Zoo & Exotic Medicine & Surgery
- Equine Medicine (Community Practice, Lameness & Internal Medicine / Ultrasound)
- Equine Surgery
- Field Service – Equine
- Field Service – Food Animal
- Food Animal Medicine & Surgery
- Veterinary Anesthesiology
- Veterinary Radiology
- Laboratory Animal Medicine
Refer to the correct academic calendar for rotation dates.