The Texas A&M CVMBS invites senior veterinary students to apply for clinical experience visiting externships in the following rotations.
Most rotations are in two-week intervals and the maximum time spent at the CVMBS is six weeks. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with specific questions regarding rotations. All rotations are subject to availability.
- Internal Medicine
- Neurology / Neurosurgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Soft Tissue Surgery
- Small Animal Emergency
- Critical Care
- Primary Care (4 Weeks)
- Equine Internal Medicine
- Equine Sports Medicine & Imaging
- Equine Soft Tissue Surgery
- Equine Orthopedic Surgery
- Equine Community Practice & Field Service
- Equine Theriogenology
- Food Animal Medicine & Surgery
- Veterinary Anesthesiology (3 Weeks)
- Veterinary Radiology (3 Weeks)
- Laboratory Animal Medicine
- Pathology (please contact Dr. K. Russel for availability before application)
Refer to the correct academic calendar for rotation dates.