The Texas A&M CVM invites senior veterinary students to apply for clinical experience visiting externships in the following rotations.
Rotations are in two-week intervals and the maximum time spent at the CVM is six weeks. All rotations are subject to availability.
See Rotation Descriptions for more information about each service.
- Cardiology / Internal Medicine
- Feline / Internal Medicine
- Oncology / Internal Medicine
- Neurology / Neurosurgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Soft Tissue Surgery
- Small Animal Emergency / Critical Care
- Small Animal Zoo & Exotic Medicine & Surgery
- Equine Medicine (Community Practice, Lameness & Internal Medicine / Ultrasound)
- Equine Surgery
- Field Service – Equine
- Field Service – Food Animal
- Food Animal Medicine & Surgery
- Veterinary Anesthesiology
- Veterinary Radiology
- Laboratory Animal Medicine
Refer to the correct academic calendar for rotation dates.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at:
Director of Student Services
Professional Programs Office | Office of the Dean
Texas A&M College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
4461 TAMU | College Station, TX 77843-4461
Tel: 979.862.1169 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org