Training Equine Theriogenologists
Equine Reproductive Studies within the Department of Large Animal Clinical Sciences at the CVMBS is proud of our current team of bright young scientists working toward careers in Equine Theriogenology.
Learn more about our exceptional students and their research interests:
- Annie Mae Nash Beckham, MS | Graduate Theriogenology Student
- Luisa Ramírez-Agámez, DVM | Graduate Theriogenology Student
- Camilo Hernández-Avilés, DVM | Doctoral Theriogenology Student
- Mariah Pearson, DVM | Second-year Theriogenology Resident
- Sheila Spacek, DVM | First-year Theriogenology Resident
Legends Premier Stallion Auction
Perhaps our biggest legacy is providing exceptional academic and clinical foundations for students, veterinarians, and invited scholars so that they will make a significant impact on the horse industry of tomorrow. Our future success is dependent upon and made possible through, the generosity of donors and buyers participating in our annual Legends Premier Stallion Auction and gifts to the Texas A&M Foundation specifically directed to Equine Reproductive Studies.
Make plans for your breeding season and help support these future leaders as they continue advancing their knowledge in research and clinical studies dedicated to enhancements in horse breeding through the Equine Reproductive Studies programs at Texas A&M University!