CVM Website Features COVID-19 Updates
and Remote Access Information
For the latest CVM updates on the novel coronavirus,
visit the COVID-19 tab on the CVM website’s homepage.
For remote access materials and resources, visit the Remote Access tab.
Texas A&M VMTH Implements Changes
to Protect Staff, Clients
The Texas A&M Veterinary Medical Teaching Hospital is currently only seeing
emergent and urgent cases and has new admissions and discharge procedures
to limit direct human-to-human contact and reduce the spread of germs.
CVM Researcher to Study Tick Vaccines
in Brazil as Fulbright Recipient
Dr. Albert Mulenga will spend four months continuing his research
on tick vaccines at the University Rio Grande do Sul thanks to a Fulbright award.
CVM Ph.D. Programs
to Enhance Diversity
in Biomedical Sciences
CVM Faculty Awarded
Texas A&M Says
Goodbye to CC,
First Cloned Cat
- Texas A&M Researchers Develop New Tool to Help Communities Access Environmental Risk Data
- CVM Veterinary Student Shares Journey with Thousands of Prospective Students
- Bissett Testifies on Animals in Disasters Before House Subcommittee
- Texas A&M Foundation Honors Presnal with Partner in Philanthropy Award
In The News
- Houston Chronicle: Houston Vet Clinics Go Curbside, Postpone Elective Surgeries Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
- Fort Worth Star-Telegram: To Avoid Shelter-In-Place, Texans Need to Help Limit COVID-19
- Texas Tribune: Texas’ First Case of Possible Community Spread of Coronavirus Highlights Lack of Testing
- Fort Worth Star-Telegram: As the Coronavirus Moves Across Boundaries, Some Look to Abbott for Uniform Restrictions
- The Pet Buzz: Social Distancing & Veterinary Medicine
- NPR: Remembering CC, the Cloned Cat