CVM Researcher Recognized
on National List of Inspiring Black Scientists
Dr. Yava Jones-Hall is leading in the field of veterinary medicine as the only
veterinarian selected for CrossTalk’s list of 100 inspiring black scientists in America.
Texas A&M to Host Fourth Annual
Veterinary Innovation Summit
The Texas A&M College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Sciences (CVM)
and the North American Veterinary Community (NAVC) invite members of the
veterinary medicine community and emerging technology enthusiasts
to the Veterinary Innovation Summit (VIS), April 3-5 in College Station.
CVM Gears Up for Annual
Veterinary School Open House
On Saturday, March 28, members of the community are invited to the
27th annual Veterinary School Open House for a fun day of free activities,
learning opportunities, and tours of the Small and Large Animal Hospitals.
- CVM Students Participate in Annual Disaster Day Training
- Texas A&M Research Examines Human, Canine Links Between Gliomas, Expanding Treatment, Research Possibilities
- Superfund Center Celebrates Successful ‘Plan Ahead, Be Prepared’ Event
- CVM Student Organization Hosts Unique CPR Training for Students, Faculty
- Texas A&M VMTH Earns High-Ranking Emergency Hospital Designation
- CVM Veterinary Students Host 2020 SCAAEP Wet Lab
- PEER Promotes NIH-Funded One Health Curriculum at STEM 4 Innovation Conference
- Hamer Lab Researcher Receives Campus-Wide Mentoring Award
In The News
- Politico: U.S. Officials Praise Chinese Transparency on Virus—Up to a Point
- The Leader: Should You Have Your Dog’s Teeth Professionally Cleaned?
- Dogster: Can My Dog Get the Coronavirus?
- KHOU: Infectious Disease Expert Answers Three Big Questions About 2019 Novel Coronavirus