We are committed to the development of new knowledge through research.
Our team has participated in research projects focused on:
- risk communications,
- emergency response education,
- animal decontamination,
- predictive modeling, and
- prevention of heat stress in search-and-rescue animals.
Our collaborative projects involve partners from:
- Agencies, colleges, departments, and centers across Texas A&M University and the Texas A&M University System,
- University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine,
- Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine, and
- multiple state agencies.