Faculty & Staff Postings by Department
- Large Animal Clinical Sciences (VLCS)
- Small Animal Clinical Sciences (VSCS)
- Veterinary Integrative Biosciences (VIBS)
- Veterinary Pathobiology (VTPB)
- Veterinary Physiology & Pharmacology (VTPP)
- Veterinary Education, Research, & Outreach (VERO) at West Texas A&M University
- Veterinary Medical Teaching Hospital (VMTH)
Texas A&M University is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer/Educator committed to excellence through diversity and encourages applications from women and underrepresented groups.
The Texas A&M College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Sciences (CVMBS) has an ongoing commitment to a climate of inclusion for all. The CVMBS Climate and Inclusion goal is to have a welcoming environment where all of our constituents can fully have every opportunity to be successful, grow, and bring themselves to the workplace and learning environment.
Note: Employers looking to recruit CVMBS students and alumni for career positions, internships, externships, and/or summer employment, please visit Employment/Recruitment Opportunities.