What is SAVMA?
SAVMA is the Students of the American Veterinary Medical Association.
The Students of the American Veterinary Medical Association (SAVMA) exists to support, empower, and inspire all veterinary students in improving their lives, education, and career, along with securing a better future for our profession through collaboration with our parent organization, the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA).
The following professional DVM student organizations at the Texas A&M College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Sciences have a web presence within this site:
- SCDC (Dermatology)
- SCAABP (Bovine Practitioners)
- SCAAEP (Equine Practitioners)
- SCAAFP (Feline Practitioners)
- SCAASRP (Small Ruminant Practitioners)
- SCACVP (Pathology)
- SCACVIM (Internal Medicine)
- SCAVSAB (Animal Behavior)
- SCIVAPM (Pain Management)
- SFT (Theriogenology)
- SVECCS (Emergency & Critical Care)
- SVRT (Student Veterinary Response Team)
- SVSC (Surgery)
- VMBA (Veterinary Business Management Association)
- VIC (Veterinary Imaging Club)
- WVLDI (Women’s Veterinary Leadership Development Initiative)
- ZEW (Zoo, Exotics & Wildlife)
- Green Vets
- Laboratory Animal Medicine
- Sheltering Vets