Websites, social media, email marketing, digital signage, the Texas A&M digital calendar, and the MaroonBase events system can help you communicate with your specific audience(s).
Our Digital & Web Communications Group can help you create and maintain your entity’s website within the larger vetmed.tamu.edu website network and develop digital marketing & communication campaigns to promote events and other important information.
- Jennifer G. Gauntt, MA | Director of Marketing & Communications | firstname.lastname@example.org | 979.862.4216
- Rachel Knight ’18 | Assistant Director of Marketing & Communications | email@example.com | 979.862.2489
- Jennie L. Lamb | Creative Manager | firstname.lastname@example.org | 979.845.1708
- Megan Myers ’19 | Communications Coordinator | email@example.com | 979.845.2461
- Courtney Price | Communications Specialist II | firstname.lastname@example.org | 979.845.3452
Digital Communication Circle (DCC) Representatives
Contact your representative for help with specific VMBS websites, directory profile updates, and calendar and digital signage ad submissions.
- Large Animal Clinical Sciences (VLCS): Lacey Richards
- Small Animal Clinical Sciences (VSCS):
Kendra Fletcher | JohnRoss Pike
- Veterinary Integrative Biosciences (VIBS):
Jessica Living | Daeghan Drgac
- Veterinary Pathobiology (VTPB):
Robin Callahan | Lisa Lefler
- Veterinary Physiology & Pharmacology (VTPP):
Trudy Bennett | Letisha Garza
- Veterinary Medical Teaching Hospital (VMTH): Ariel Tesch
- DVM Professional Program (DVM): Maggi Carmichael
- Alumni, Ambassadors, + Events: Stephanie Hollis
- Continuing Education (CE): Kelly Ivey
- Giving (Development):
Becky Wade | Winna Guess
- Global One Health & International Programs: Laura Weber
- Graduate Programs: Angela Degelman
- Biomedical Sciences Graduate Program: Angela Degelman
- Epidemiology + Science & Technology Journalism Degree Programs: Kristina Agan
- Toxicology Interdisciplinary Degree Program: Kayla Gibbs
- Superfund Research Center: Arlean Rohde
- Research Support (CRRC, T32 CBRT Program, + VMSRTP):
Do you need access to:
- update your website,
- submit digital calendar events, and/or
- create and submit digital ads?
Submit the form below to request access to WordPress (website content management system), LiveWhale (digital calendar system), and/or Adobe Express (digital ad creation & submission system).
Learn how to create and submit ads for display on VMBS digital screens using approved templates.
Submit Your Events
We want to help you advertise your events! Submit the form below to send us your information, and we will add it to the digital calendar, digital signage, and/or MaroonBase.
Find templates and more to help you do your work on our Resources page.