We can help you create informational, instructional, and promotional materials while working with Texas A&M and CVMBS branding guidelines in mind. Our Graphic Design group has experience:
- designing brochures and flyers;
- designing newsletters and magazines;
- designing proposals and reports;
- designing research posters and retractable banners;
- designing graphics for websites, digital signage, and social media;
- designing event pieces (such as invitations, programs, and signage);
- formatting scientific illustrations; and
- annotating scientific photos and drawings.
- VeLisa W. Bayer | Graphic Designer II | VBayer@cvm.tamu.edu | 979.845.1707
- Christopher A. Long | Graphic Designer II | CALong@cvm.tamu.edu | 979.845.1766
Find templates and more to help you do your work at our Resources page.
Some of our work…