Welcome Tati Harvey!

The Verocai Lab would like to welcome new postdoctoral researcher Tatiani Harvey! Tati has an amazing background and will be a welcomed addition to the Verocai Lab. Read more about Tati below:

“I was a consultant for the Zoonoses Surveillance Unit in the city of Ilhéus, Bahia, Brazil, and was a columnist for a local newspaper on public health issues. In my PhD, I worked with enteric parasitic infections of dogs and humans, focusing especially on Giardia and Cryprosporidium. Currently, I am a active member of the Association for Institutional Research.

I have a passion for parasitology, especially its connection to public health, which implies zoonotic diseases. For me, diseases need to be investigated with an ecocentric rather than an anthropocentric perspective.

In my free time I enjoy spending time with my family. Among my hobbies I mainly include reading, watching documentaries about history, listening music, and the search for updates on what is happening in the political world of my country of origin.”

Print