The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is not required as part of the application process to the DVM Professional Program for the current application cycle. (Note: The Selections Committee has the right to require the GRE for future application cycles.)
|Date||What to Do||More Information|
|May 2021||Texas Medical and Dental Schools Application Service (TMDSAS) application opens.||TMDSAS website|
|Sept. 15||APPLICATION DOCUMENTS:|
1) Submit TMDSAS Application and applicant evaluation forms via TMDSAS website.
2) Submit Supplemental Application via CVMBS website.
3) Pay the Supplemental Application Fee.
4) Transcripts should not be submitted to TMDSAS until they are requested. TMDSAS will reach out to applicants to collect transcripts.
NOTES: Evaluations must be received on or before Sept. 15. Failure to have evaluations to TMDSAS by this date will result in the disqualification of your application by the Texas A&M CVMBS. ENSURE THAT EVALUATIONS ARE RECEIVED BY TMDSAS BY THIS DATE OR THE APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED BY THE CVMBS SELECTIONS COMMITTEE.
Check the receipt of all supporting documents via the “Check Status” page on the TMDSAS website.
|TMDSAS e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Texas A&M CVMBS DVM Admissions e-mail: email@example.com
1) One evaluation must be completed by a veterinarian with whom the applicant has worked. (Please notify evaluators that we will no longer accept letters of support with evaluations.)
2) Evaluation forms must be submitted electronically. (No paper evaluations will be accepted. Failure to submit electronic evaluation forms will result in disqualification of application!)
1) Applicants must pay the TMDSAS application fee by 5 p.m. (CST) on Sept. 15.
NO EXCEPTIONS: Fees received after 5 p.m. (CST) on Sept. 15, will be returned and the application will not be forwarded to the Texas A&M CVMBS.
|Check the receipt of payment via the “Check Status” page on the TMDSAS website.|
|Nov. 19, 2021||All applicant statuses will be known. Notifications will arrive via e-mail.|
(Be sure that TMDSAS has your most current and up-to-date e-mail address on file.)
|Dec. 15 & 16, 2021 |
Jan. 6 & 7, 2022
|Interviews of selected applicants will take place at the Texas A&M CVMBS.||Please do not contact the DVM Professional Program Office regarding your status. You will be notified of your status on or before Nov. 19, 2021.|
|Mid-March||All Texas A&M CVMBS admissions decisions for the DVM Class of 2026 will be made.|
|All prerequisite courses must be completed.|
All transcripts must be submitted to the Texas A&M CVMBS within 15 days of the end of the semester.
|Request official transcripts from your institution to be e-mailed or mailed to the Texas A&M CVMBS at:|
DVM Professional Program Office
Office of the Dean
Texas A&M College of Veterinary Medicine
& Biomedical Sciences
4461 TAMU | College Station, TX 77843-4461