One on One Information
One on One meetings will be awarded one point (max of 2 per semester) and can be signed up for on the One on One Doc. One on Ones will take place on the first floor of the Kleberg building (KLCT) in the Howard Hesby Student Atrium. Your officer will contact you to confirm your One on One and describe where in the lounge you will meet. Please arrive on time and make sure you know which officer you are meeting with. Use this link to sign up.
*For Spring 2021, One on One meetings will take place via Zoom. Your officer will contact you to confirm and share their Zoom ID. Please treat this Zoom meeting the same as an in-person meeting.
Driver Form: Please click here.
Risk Liability Wavier: Please click here.
- Vice President
- Data Analysis Coordinator
- Communications Coordinator
- Events Coordinator
- Internal Affairs Coordinator
- External Affairs Coordinator
- Merchandising Coordinator
- Logistic Support Committee
Veterinary Related Links
- Texas A&M College of Veterinary Medicine
- Association of American Veterinary Medical Colleges
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Texas Medical & Dental Schools Application Service
Tips and Help for Vet Applicants
- Free GRE help from PhD grads
- ETS (the organization administering the GRE)
- Internet GRE Tutorial
- Free Study Guide
- Free Study Tips